It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:59 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:45 am 
TCT Member

Podcast 29 marks TCT's second anniversary and this 'cast hosted by Shaeri has not one; but two of the ever popular TCT Talk sections! There's also the latest news hosted by Narym, another of Toreneko's MadLibs with Alhon, an Extra from the Future by Vid and Alhon, a hauntingly beautiful musical piece "Noloben at Sunset" by our own Jeff Wise, some great comedy from Montgomery and Mowog's Thought for the Pod.

So, without further ado, go here to listen:

<a href="http://www.thecaverntoday.org/" target="_blank">CLICK FOR DOWNLOAD</a>

And, of course this is also available from iTunes.

From all the gang at TCT (Stevecrox, J'nathus, Mowog, Shaeri, Anthony, Montgomery, Narym, Alhon, Wolfgang D., Narym, Toraneko, Vid, Miles, Jeff Wise, Justintime9, Ken Telinome and Bert_2 ), thanks for listening everyone and enjoy the Podcast!

Proud Member of Safety First 243

<!--sizeo:1--> "font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><! :red--> "color:red"><!--/ >Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed are my own and do not relect the opinion of any organization of which I am a member.<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:53 am 
TCT Member

Another enjoyable podcast!

I don't remember everything, as I listened to this one some weeks ago, and I kept forgetting to post a reply here. I have to say that those messages from your "sponsors" are great! I liked this one, and the previous one (about the tattoos) was great as well.

Well, what can I say, except for "Keep them coming"? [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/original.gif[/img]

By the way, it would be great if you could interview a Cyantist (perhaps even Rand himself!) after the finale to reflect MOUL's first season. That would be really great. I don't know about others, but I myself am craving for a Cyan interview!

- Erik

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:36 am 
TCT Member

I would just like to say thank you for the podcasts. I am fairly new to URU, and I am finding the podcasts are great for helping me gain an insight on the ups and downs, and trials and tribulations, of URU throughout the last couple of years. I have gained a greater understanding of what URU is all about, and I am enjoing the game even more now.

I have downloaded all 29 to my ipod (I'm a patient person... [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleeping.gif[/img] ) I am now working my way though them from the start. It is like being able to take URU shopping, jogging and driving with me! I love it, please keep them coming.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:41 am 
TCT Member

Uru Live KI: 0
Hey Ishtar!!

It's always great to hear from our listeners (hey, we're egotists; we like to know people are listening ;)) You have all 29 on your iPod? You brave, brave person...

In any case, feel free to hang around here. There's not a whole lot going on, but hopefully that will change in the near future.

And any critiques, or a podcast wish list, would also be hugely appreciated!! [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:30 pm 
Production Staff

Uru Live KI: 81179
Title: But then again...that's just me of course
Hey Ishtar, thanks so much for your kind words about the Podcasts.

I agree with Narym, don't be shy in telling us what you'd like to hear!

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]