It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:20 am 
TCT Member

One of the things I like most about the podcast is the TCT talk section. I actually ‘feel’ like I’m there participating. I don’t always agree with everything that is said by everyone but I do find my voice in the comments by different individuals at different times. Within the last podcast, I really am glad some venting was done. I felt it too and it needed to be expressed. I am not like some that can never go back to the Cavern. At times it does ‘seem’ like persecuting myself because of the silence there. Also within the CC there is no Minkata. Even though that Minkata was extremely difficult to solve and had nothing to do with the storyline, I will miss the night sky. I would rather be able to go there alone for the beauty of it than not be able to go there at all. I do hope they do offer it as some kind of expansion. I would gladly pay for it. I would also be willing to pay if Gametap offered it as a single person game. That all said, I am that you all are going to continue the podcast in some form or another. There will be much to report on the refugees that have moved on to other MMOs. Details about these and where to go (parental controls etc.) will make the transition easier for those of us who still want to make contact with people that we knew in Cavern. I hope to see some of you on the other side. Please include me in your plans.

Jimmy

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:40 am 
Producers

Uru Live KI: 174162
Title: The Last Earbender
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Please include me in your plans.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Most definitely! You also wrote:
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Details about these and where to go (parental controls etc.) will make the transition easier for those of us who still want to make contact with people that we knew in Cavern.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
That's an excellent idea. The forums have included invitations and news about "field trips" to There and Second Life, with the intent of regrouping the Uru community. And while I'm not attracted to the overall "There" experience, and even less to Second Life, I'm strongly tempted to give There a try, but limiting myself to the Uru conclaves. Reporting on these communities-in-exile would be a fantastic feature, and you're more than welcome to pitch in!

Mowog

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:20 am 
TCT Member

I just spent my lunch time at there.com and found an Uru Island. I met and talked with a fellow Ururite and was given the tour. I was trying to decide which I should pick There.com or SL. It seems like I will continue to visit both but There.com does seem a lot more Family oriented which I'm all about. That's what drew me to Uru.

Jimmy

Last edited by jlucero on Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:01 am 
TCT Member

Great Podcast,
I really enjoyed the dialogue. Too bad so much was true 3 years ago, and now this again ....

UNTIL we gather again, You can find me in Releeshan. [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img]

Wutt

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:05 am 
TCT Member

Hi there Wutt! Glad you liked it.

Maybe we'll all get the chance to gather again. :)

Proud Member of Safety First 243

<!--sizeo:1--> "font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><! :red--> "color:red"><!--/ >Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed are my own and do not relect the opinion of any organization of which I am a member.<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 20 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2