It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:50 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:53 pm 
TCT Member

Uru Live KI: 3732175
Jeff Wise wrote:
I loved the game. I was one of those folks who bought The Longest Journey day one, and sat waiting a great long while for the sequel to even be announced.

I'm not going to spoil anything for you, but I found the ending to be pretty underwhelming, especially because I don't know how well the game did, and if there ever will be a Longest Journey 3.

I agree, Jeff, about the ending, but I thought the game itself kept my interest, and the dialogue wasn't quite so much "throw away" like the Longest Journey. I was surprised at first, discovering April Ryan was no longer the main character, and also how they portrayed her in this development of the story line.

I still recommend it highly to anyone wanting to fill in "the wait".

A few others I've played are "Realms of Illusion" and "Darkfall", if you like "darker" plots.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:27 pm 
TCT Member

Uru Live KI: 3732175
Hey! This afternoon I was browsing over at the Uru Obsession forums and came across a thread that literally had hundreds (well, almost) of games listed and described. So if you're still looking, I'm sure you'd find something of interest. Here's a link:

<a href="http://www.uruobsession.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=97&t=26396" target="_blank">http://www.uruobsession.com/forum/index.ph...=97&t=26396</a>

Note: If you're not a member, you prolly will have to register.

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2