It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:11 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:11 am 
Production Staff

Chatting to Jnathus the other day I realised that hidden across our 3 years of podcasting are some really great segments which we have all but forgotten about. With that in mind I'm starting a "TCT Moments" series which will contain just the segment cut out of the podcast it belongs to.

The first is <! :#FF8C00--> "color:#FF8C00"><!--/ >"Sir Jnathus"<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc--> from "Old English Tech". It first aired on Podcast 22 in January 2007 and features an alter-ego Jnathus and Anthony. Enjoy!

[ <a href="http://thecaverntoday.org/moments/SirJnathus.mp3" target="_blank"><! :#FF8C00--> "color:#FF8C00"><!--/ >Download Sir Jnathus from TCT Moments<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc--></a> ]

Last edited by Miles on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:54 am 
Producers

Uru Live KI: 174162
Title: The Last Earbender
While you're at it, you'll want to get ALL of the Mowog Thoughts. They are triumphs of modern media, and dazzling demonstrations of a powerful brain at play.

B)

Mowog

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:01 am 
Producers

Okay, back to reality. Yes, I fully agree that we've had some real highlights over the course of our project. I'd like to suggest including Episode 2 of Journey of the Called, for two reasons - that was when JOTC had a good solid story that was based firmly in Uru; and it was also the first episode that really hit us between the eyes and showed us what we could do with our medium. Moiety Jean assembled the first few, and after the debacle that was Episode 1 (moral: Don't produce radio plays using TeamSpeak), the slick production quality she built into Episode 2 set the standard for the rest of the series. I know we all had a "Wow, that's US?!?" moment when listening for the first time.

Other highlights would be the D'ni poetry readings, the Farewell Sketch in TCT 32, any of the Cyantist interviews, especially the one with Josh Staub - the list goes on. It's been a great run, and it ain't over yet!

Mowog

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:16 am 
Site Admin

Uru Live KI: 171075
Title: 2011 Camaro 2LT - 312 horsepower - enough to pull YOUR wagon!
Mowog wrote:
While you're at it, you'll want to get ALL of the Mowog Thoughts. They are triumphs of modern media, and dazzling demonstrations of a powerful brain at play.
<! :#FF8C00--> "color:#FF8C00"><!--/ > Oh, they are a feat to behold to be sure. And there are so many to choose from, it's hard to even pick. The one that I liked was the one in 17... "The one where I urged URU fans to subscribe to GameTap . . . I finally managed to convince myself." There have been many times where taking a break to listen to the Mowog thought has been the highlight of my assemblies. :) <!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Last edited by Jnathus on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:15 am 
Producers

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->There have been many times where taking a break to listen to the Mowog thought has been the highlight of my assemblies.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well, it wouldn't be fair for me not to acknowledge my team of writers, editors, assistants, personal chef, trainer, masseuse, voice coach (a mere formality, of course), chauffeur, pilot, publicity department, bodyguards, etc. Essentially, thanks to all the little people who have made "Mowog" possible.

All the foregoing is, of course, "humour."

Mowog

Last edited by Mowog on Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]