It is currently Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:05 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 am 
Producers

Uru Live KI: 174162
Title: The Last Earbender
Hi, all.

Remember back when Szark asked us for input on a podcasting tutorial he wanted to include in the GoMe newsletter? I've been working with him, adapting an online podcasting course I prepared here at work, and it's gone very well so far.

I'm now in the process of editing the final section on Podcast Hosting. The tutorial I wrote originally was based on the premise that our district schoolteachers could host their classroom recordings on their class websites. And with most of my own podcasting experience being with TCT, with the hosting prepared by somebody else, I'm not all that sure what it takes.

If any of you can help Szark and me with this, we'd be very grateful! All we need is a set of procedures for setting up hosting (free hosting, if possible), and then syndicating podcasts via iTunes or whatever. We're shooting for the general Uru fanbase as an audience, meaning we're writing to a wide range of technical competencies. If you want to write a finished article, fine... or if you'd just like to shoot us some quick procedures, URLs, etc., I can flesh it out into an article for Szark.

Thanks in advance!

Mowog

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:03 am 
TCT Member

Thanks Mowog for trying. I will have to do some searching and reading and go from there.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:10 am 
Producers

Uru Live KI: 174162
Title: The Last Earbender
Szark -

Yeah, I was hoping for some feedback. Oh well, there's plenty on the web on this topic. When I get a chance, I'll do some looking around.

Thanks!

Mowog

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]