It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:51 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:36 am 
TCT Member

Uru Live KI: 113405
Hey everyone! I would like to point out that TCT does have a calendar on the forums. It is accessible to all members, Production Staff, and Admins. So along with posting your events, you can put them on the calendar, which allows the forums to automatically remind you when things are coming up! Here's what you need to do:

Click on the "Calendar" link in the upper right bar of the forums, just under the banner.

Once at the calendar screen, there will be a box with options for what kind of event you would like to add: Single Events (i.e. the Saint Patrick's Day Parade), Recurring Events (i.e. Up on the Roof), or Ranged Events (i.e. The D'ni Games).

Add all the information you want people to know, and select which groups can read your entry (SHIFT-click to select a number of groups in a block, CTRL-click to select more than one group that are not next to each other).

Save and add you event!

For those who know how to use RSS feeds you can set your RSS reader to receive updates from the calendar itself, allowing you quick access to all the events that are coming up. Have fun everyone!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Community Calendar
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:16 pm 
Producers

Uru Live KI: 48632
Title: Aesthetics Guy
Please note, the current version of the board, phpBB, does not support the calendar feature Ken was referring to, and as nice of a feature as it was, I doubt it will be re-implemented in the future.

Locking and un-sticky'ing.

-Maurus

Offline Profile  

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]