It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:14 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:19 am 
TCT Member

:) <!--sizeo:7--> "font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><! :purple--> "color:purple"><!--/ >The Next Meeting of The Ladies Garden Club is October 11, 2005 on The H'uru Project Shard!!<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

<! :blue--> "color:blue"><!--/ >Our "Host" for the evening is DatokerJ...thanks Dato!!<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

<! :orange--> "color:orange"><!--/ >Ladies we will be meeting by the Tent in Takotah Courtyard<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

The Times are:

5:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time
6:00 PM Mountain
7:00 PM Central
8:00 PM Eastern

<! :blue--> "color:blue"><!--/ >The Cleft Door is open, so if you have not visited before, set up your avi's for a really GREAT evening!!<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

<! :red--> "color:red"><!--/ >The Ladies Garden Club has no ties or allegiances to any shard or shard owner, it is strictly a club for ladies of UU to gather and have fun and conversation. Any shard owner with a public shard is welcome to host a meeting. Off course we have been known to crash the shard lol
_________________<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Proud Member of Safety First 243

<!--sizeo:1--> "font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><! :red--> "color:red"><!--/ >Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed are my own and do not relect the opinion of any organization of which I am a member.<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:33 pm 
TCT Member

<! :purple--> "color:purple"><!--/ >The Ladies Garden Club will hold their next meeting, Saturday, October 22, 2005 on The Meeting Place Shard!

All Ladies are invited to attend, and at this meeting, all D'ni Gentlemen are invited also!!

In order to accomodate Ladies around the world, aside from the regular Tuesday meetings, the Ladies Garden Club will be meeting every other Saturday! Any Shard owner interested in hosting the meetings please contact me and we can set you up on the Rotation schedule.

For this Saturday's meeting your Host is Ghavin...thank you Gav! We will be meeting by the Takotah tent. If you don't already have an avi, please do so by Saturday.

The Meeting Times are:

13:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time
14:00 PM Mountain
15:00 PM Central
16:00 PM Eastern
21:00 PM London England
22:00 PM Paris France
6:00 AM Sydney Australia (Sunday Morning)

The Ladies Garden Club has no ties or allegiances to any shard or shard owner, it is strictly a club for ladies of UU to gather and have fun and conversation. Any shard owner with a public shard is welcome to host a meeting. Of course we have been known to crash the shard [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] <!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

<!--sizeo:1--> "font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><! :red--> "color:red"><!--/ >Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed are my own and do not relect the opinion of any organization of which I am a member.<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:32 pm 
TCT Member

[img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] <! :red--> "color:red"><!--/ >RED ALERT!!

That's right...the Ladies Garden Club is coming...and this time to The Lostkin Shard!! Your Host is Gazerwolf and your hostesses are Lexie, DreamingGirl and essjay...thank you all!

Will we continue our record of trashing each shard we meet on? Come and find out Ladies!! It promises to be a GREAT evening!

The times are:

6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
7:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
8:00 PM Central Standard Time
9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

If you don't have an avi on Lostkin Shard yet, now's your opportunity to do so..and then you'll not only be ready for the Ladies Garden Club Meeting...but the Lostkin Shard's Christmas Party Hop too!!!<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:11 pm 
TCT Member

<! :blue--> "color:blue"><!--/ >The next Ladies Garden Club Meeting will be held on Lost City of Atlantis Shard!!

Ladies! Can you believe it's just about a year since our very first meeting? This will be a very special LGC meeting, in that we will be celebrating our first Anniversary!!!

MercAngel has wiped the shard, so you all must recreate your avi's; but the cleft door is OPEN so unless you wish to play it through (the power is on) you can just pop down the ladder and head for Relto and Gahreesen for you KI!

We are meeting at the tent and your hostesses for the evening are Aeronie, San_San and Tomala...thank you ladies!

The times are:

6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
7:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
8:00 PM Central Standard Time
9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

As always, every lady in the Cavern is invited to attend, so please come and celebrate our first Anniversary with us...it's going to be very special!!
<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

<! :blue--> "color:blue"><!--/ >The Ladies Garden Club has no ties or allegiances to any shard or shard owner, it is strictly a club for ladies of UU to gather and have fun and conversation. Any shard owner with a public shard is welcome to host a meeting. Of course we have been known to crash the shards.<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:23 am 
TCT Member

<! :green--> "color:green"><!--/ >The next Ladies Garden Club Meeting is to be held on Tapestry Shard this Tuesday December 6th!!

Our very lovely hostess is Donahoo!! Thanks so much Donahoo!!!

We are to meet at the Tent in Takotah Courtyard and the times are:

9 EST
8 CST
7 MST
6 PST

Since it's "DJ" Donahoo hostessing..you can count on lots of GREAT music and fun!!!

If you don't already have your avi on Tapestry get over there and make one and pick up your KI!!! You DON'T want to miss this one!!

Hope to see lots of our lovely ladies on December 6th!!!

The Ladies Garden Club has no ties or allegiances to any shard or shard owner, it is strictly a club for ladies of UU to gather and have fun and conversation. Any shard owner with a public shard is welcome to host a meeting. Of course we have been known to crash the shards.<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:53 pm 
TCT Member

<!--sizeo:7--> "font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><! :green--> "color:green"><!--/ >The Ladies Garden Club is BACK!!!

Ladies! The next LGC meeting is on AlphaBlue Shard! January 3, 2006! First meeting of the new year!!!

Our extremely lovely hostess is Lexie! Thank you Lexie!

We will be meeting by the tent and DreamingGirl and myself hope to see MANY MANY Ladies at this one!!!

The times are:

9 EST
8 CST
7 MST
6 PST

If you don't have an avi on AlphaBlue, get yourself set up so you don't miss the meeting!!!
<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

<! :orange--> "color:orange"><!--/ >The Ladies Garden Club has no ties or allegiances to any shard or shard owner, it is strictly a club for ladies of UU to gather and have fun and conversation. Any shard owner with a public shard is welcome to host a meeting. Of course we have been known to crash the shards.
<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:14 pm 
TCT Member

Just a reminder that the Ladies Garden Club meets TONIGHT!!

The cleft door on AlphaBlue is open and we meet by the tent at 9 p.m.EST!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:55 am 
TCT Member

<!--sizeo:7--> "font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><! :purple--> "color:purple"><!--/ >Attention Ladies of the Cavern!!!

The next Ladies Garden Club Meeting is this Tuesday, January 17th on the Guild of Greeters Shard!! Our incredibly lovely hostesses are Natika and budgie...thank you Ladies!! Nat and budgie have planned some great surprises for us, so we are in for a special evening.

We meet by the tent and the times are:

9 EST
8 CST
7 MST
6 PST

We also announce that we have another new co-coordinater to join DreamingGirl and myself...and it's the very awesome susanszy!!! who has volunteered her time to the LGC!!! Wecome aboard susanszy!!!!

Remember, ALL the ladies of the Cavern are invited to the Ladies Garden Club meetings. That's what they are for...you ladies!!! We hope to see a great turnout for what promises to be a very wonderful LGC meeting!!! THE GOG SHARD WAS WIPED BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS PARTY, SO IF YOU WEREN'T THERE FOR THAT, YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE A NEW AVATAR!! The cleft door is NOT open so you will have to play through the desert to get to Relto...but it'll be worth it!!!

It also is always good to do the green and red marker missions to ensure you will be able to play any of the marker games...and there are plenty left over from the Christmas Party Hop all of which are just terrific!!!

The Ladies Garden Club has no ties or allegiances to any shard or shard owner, it is strictly a club for ladies of UU to gather and have fun and conversation. Any shard owner with a public shard is welcome to host a meeting. Of course we have been known to crash the shards.
<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Last edited by essjay on Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:34 am 
TCT Member

Thank you susanszy for creating this lovely LGC Poster!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:44 pm 
TCT Member

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:15 pm 
TCT Member

very cool club meeting on the slacker shard. essjay could you send me your KI pics? I got some nice video of the bucket ride for the SW, but I could use those stills you took of shroomie. :) Just send them to me if you would like.

Last edited by Ruby ODegee on Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:41 pm 
TCT Member

:) Done.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:46 am 
TCT Member

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:23 pm 
TCT Member

In the future, please consult the Events Calendar for information about the Ladies Garden Club Meetings as well as the LGC/LODGE Joint Meetings here:

<a href="http://uruday.area52.us/" target="_blank">http://uruday.area52.us/</a>

Maybe a Mod could Sticky the Events Calendar so explorers could consult in on a daily basis? It'd sure be a help!!

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 14 posts ]