It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:16 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:27 pm 
TCT Member

[img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] <! :purple--> "color:purple"><!--/ >FREE EATS!!!

Starting October 18th, and every other Tuesday thereafter (so's not to conflict with The Ladies Garden Club ) The "Dunnie" Diner, on Slackers Shard, will be doling out "free eats" to any and all comers!!! Papa Smurf will be opening up the Event Shard every other Tuesday to accomodate the crowds, so set up your avi's, the cleft door is always open and we can't wait to introduce YOU to the the famous "Dunnie" Burger!! That is one hefty hunk of...well something! The Event Shard will be opened late Sunday night and remain open til the last customer leaves on Tuesday!!

Now, I know 'ya have heard some pretty nasty stories about what's cookin' down there in the diner; but, listen..don't believe everything 'ya hear..okay?

Why our good old American Cheese "buhgah" just can't be beat!! We use the best ingredients you can find down in the Cavern...and even in some of the Ages! What could be better than that?

Besides...it's FREE!!!!

So, everyone is invited...service is kinda...well to be kind..sporadic...but we try, and like I said before...

IT'S FREE!!!

Service begins at 8:30 p.m. EDT<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

<! :blue--> "color:blue"><!--/ >Regular Service begins at 8:30 p.m. EDT; but for the Grand Reopening...service starts at 3 p.m. EDT!!!
<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

<! :green--> "color:green"><!--/ >The Slackers Event Shard will be opened late Sunday night, Oct. 16th and remain open until the last customer at The "Dunnie" Diner leaves and we close the door, Oct. 18th! The Slackers Event Shard has been wiped, so you'll have to create a new avi...but the cleft is open!
<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

<!--sizeo:1--> "font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><! :orange--> "color:orange"><!--/ >The "Dunnie" Diner is NOT responsible for any accidents, ptomaine, or any other food mishaps.<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Proud Member of Safety First 243

<!--sizeo:1--> "font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><! :red--> "color:red"><!--/ >Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed are my own and do not relect the opinion of any organization of which I am a member.<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]