It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:30 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:10 pm 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-DatokerJ+Jan 25 2006, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DatokerJ @ Jan 25 2006, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->lol, if your tongue is hanging out when ya sleep I guess you drool, and that means your bed would probly melt  [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4486"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
yah, and then you would be in a giant Puddle of salt drool...
and if you dont walk up in time then you would get stuck to the floor...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:31 pm 
Producers

<!--QuoteBegin-the healer+Jan 25 2006, 05:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the healer @ Jan 25 2006, 05:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->yah, and then you would be in a giant Puddle of salt drool...
and if you dont walk up in time then you would get stuck to the floor...
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4492"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ack!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:36 pm 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Dalken Starbyne+Jan 25 2006, 11:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dalken Starbyne @ Jan 25 2006, 11:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Ack!
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4494"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
yah... it would be like in star wars when the people get trapped in, (insert name of geeky substince)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:12 pm 
Producers

*is a geek...and PROUD!!*

You mean when Han Solo gets trapped in carbonite?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:16 am 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Dalken Starbyne+Jan 26 2006, 03:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dalken Starbyne @ Jan 26 2006, 03:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->*is a geek...and PROUD!!*

You mean when Han Solo gets trapped in carbonite?
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4528"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
lol... yah... thats what it would look like..

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 am 
Production Staff

Uru

*cough cough*

lol ;) Star Wars is also cool.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:42 pm 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Miles+Jan 27 2006, 07:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Miles @ Jan 27 2006, 07:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Uru

*cough cough*

lol ;) Star Wars is also cool.
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4601"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

*cough cough*
no it wasnt to LONG AND BORING
*un cough cough*

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:49 pm 
Producers

*cough* Is too cool *cough*

But anyway let's stay on one topic per thread. In this case how much that salt mine looks like the D'ni cavern! [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] I still think that it remarkably resemble the cavern. [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

<!--sizeo:1--> "font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Edit: fixed typos<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec-->

Last edited by Dalken Starbyne on Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:02 pm 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Dalken Starbyne+Jan 27 2006, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dalken Starbyne @ Jan 27 2006, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->*cough* Is too cool *cough*

But anyway let's stay on one topic per thread. In this case how much that salt mine looks like the D'ni cavern! [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] I still think that it remarkably resemble the cavern. [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

<!--sizeo:1--> "font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Edit: fixed typos<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec-->
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4644"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
wow i just thought of something... those people must have died quickly, because the salt would get in there water and they would dydrgate

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:14 pm 
TCT Member

Unless they took precautions and had a water pipe fitted, or at least someone running back and forth with a bucket Image
Sailers had to take fresh water with them, so I can't see how this would be so very different.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:18 pm 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-stellaflora+Jan 27 2006, 11:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stellaflora @ Jan 27 2006, 11:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Unless they took precautions and had a water pipe fitted, or at least someone running back and forth with a bucket Image
Sailers had to take fresh water with them, so I can't see how this would be so very different.
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4649"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
well lets see, there under ground, They dont all sing songs (thats my impressing of sailers)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:57 am 
Production Staff

Uru Live KI: 0
I am a sailer (just some weeks in the vacation , still learning) and I don't sing songs [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:15 am 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Bert_2+Feb 3 2006, 05:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bert_2 @ Feb 3 2006, 05:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I am a sailer (just some weeks in the vacation , still learning) and I don't sing songs [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4989"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
well i meant the navy...

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:09 am 
TCT Member

Why should everyone in the Navy be complled to sing? How do you know that not everyone in the mines sang? And what in the name of Yahvo has any of this got to do with the quality of the drinking water? [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

Last edited by stellaflora on Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:54 am 
Production Staff

Uru Live KI: 0
Nothing [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Offtopic !!!

------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 31 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next