It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:08 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:15 pm 
TCT Member

Marie Southerland of the DRC made a surprise announcement in the GOG Hood Community Room less than an hour ago. She asked that UU Explorers choose five representatives to meet with the DRC regarding Explorer needs and ideas. She asked us to decide in "a few weeks."

There is a chatlog and discussion on the DRC forums under "Share Your Journey". The procedural and selection debate began immediately after her announcement and is proceeding in a fast and furious manner.

Who will be nominated? How well will they represent us? Can we choose in a few weeks? Or will the UU community wrack itself to pieces just trying to figure out what the proceedures will be? These are already the subjects of posts by concerned explorers. And rightly so.

The questions are more numerous than avies linking to a Rand arrival. No one, I dare say, will sleep a wink tonight.

Reporters are on the scene. (you are, right?) There are three posts, and which will stay will most likely also be the subject of its own discussion.

The DRC site (although I'm sure you all know it already) can be found here:
<a href="http://www.drcsite.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=13b2700b79e7f5171f903cfa547be4bd" target="_blank">DRC Forum</a>

Last edited by ghaelen on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:09 pm 
TCT Member

I, a member of the DRC site forums, confirm this to be true.

Further more, I beg that the Cavern today make at the very least a shortwave to announce the polling situation, so that as many explorers as possible can be informed and participate in these elections.

Most sincerely,

Drallion Garacaius.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:26 pm 
TCT Member

Uru Live KI: 113405
Oy, I guess I should head to the D'mala shard again! I haven't been there in such a long time.

This sounds exciting though!

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:29 am 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Drallion Garacaius+Mar 3 2006, 04:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Drallion Garacaius @ Mar 3 2006, 04:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Further more, I beg that the Cavern today make at the very least a shortwave to announce the polling situation, so that as many explorers as possible can be informed and participate in these elections.
Drallion Garacaius.
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=6042"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Things are being planed as we speak, you will also find an official post by Steve on the DRC site from CCN. I hope that helps. [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]