It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:10 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:03 pm 
TCT Member

OKay, me and a few other people are working on a Project to get anybody to who is working on a URU/Myst related project to join up and contribute. it has been called United Projects.
and we are wondering if you would mind mentioning us in a podcast?

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:32 pm 
Site Admin

Uru Live KI: 171075
Title: 2011 Camaro 2LT - 312 horsepower - enough to pull YOUR wagon!
<!--QuoteBegin-the healer+Aug 18 2006, 04:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the healer @ Aug 18 2006, 04:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->OKay, me and a few other people are working on a Project to get anybody to who is working on a URU/Myst related project to join up and contribute. it has been called United Projects.
and we are wondering if you would mind mentioning us in a podcast?
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=11331"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Certainly we'd love to mention it. Podcast 17 is scripted, so it'll have to wait for podcast 18, but if you get with Steve, I'm sure you can work something out. Have a script ready, or at least a series of details, maybe even some examples.

J'nathus

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:42 pm 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Jnathus+Aug 18 2006, 09:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jnathus @ Aug 18 2006, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Certainly we'd love to mention it. Podcast 17 is scripted, so it'll have to wait for podcast 18, but if you get with Steve, I'm sure you can work something out.  Have a script ready, or at least a series of details, maybe even some examples.

J'nathus
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=11332"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Im sorry, i dont understand the question

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

Uru Live KI: 171075
Title: 2011 Camaro 2LT - 312 horsepower - enough to pull YOUR wagon!
<!--QuoteBegin-the healer+Aug 18 2006, 04:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the healer @ Aug 18 2006, 04:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Im sorry, i dont understand the question
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=11335"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You said you want anyone working on a Myst / URU project to join up. That's a bit vague. Be a bit more detailed with your description so we can make a clear script . . or else, write a script that we can say on the air.

J'nathus

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:00 pm 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Jnathus+Aug 18 2006, 09:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jnathus @ Aug 18 2006, 09:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->You said you want anyone working on a Myst / URU project to join up.  That's a bit vague.  Be a bit more detailed with your description so we can make a clear script . . or else, write a script that we can say on the air.

J'nathus
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=11337"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Okay... it doesnt really need to be long, just a quick mention or a short interview...

UP is a place where Myst/Uru fan project leaders/members can share 3D models, music and (I think most usefully) sound effects. It is made to make our Myst/Uru fan projects run more efficiently then ever before. You can look at the forum or join your group up at <a href="http://uruup.8.forumer.com" target="_blank">http://uruup.8.forumer.com</a>.

Last edited by the healer on Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:31 pm 
TCT Member

Gmz asked me to come over and give the description.

UP (United Projects) is an organization dedicated to streamlining the process of making a Myst/Uru fan project. It's a place to share sound effects, renders, and 3D models, as well as to help eachother out in various areas such as voice and music. The registration is open to any Myst/Uru fan project, at <a href="http://uruup.forumer.com" target="_blank">http://uruup.forumer.com</a>.

=========

As of me posting this, the member projects are DURUM, Book of Atrus, and Ages of Ilathid, but we expect that more will join, so could you ask for the total list at the latest plausable time?

Thanks,
Lego and UP

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:54 pm 
TCT Member

And the Devokan Project and the Book of Atrus Audio Project have joined.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:36 am 
TCT Member

Me too!

Could you feature the Uru Live Movie in you're next podcast as well!

and maybe include the preview?! [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/grin.gif[/img]

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:27 am 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-TomahnaGuy+Aug 21 2006, 04:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TomahnaGuy @ Aug 21 2006, 04:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Me too!

and maybe include the preview?!  [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/grin.gif[/img]
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=11392"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
( you really should sign up for UP it would help your movie)

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:45 am 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-TomahnaGuy+Aug 21 2006, 12:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TomahnaGuy @ Aug 21 2006, 12:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Me too!

and maybe include the preview?!  [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/grin.gif[/img]
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=11392"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

TG's is machinima, and the main purpose of UP is to exchange 3D models and sound effects.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:20 pm 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-lego_addict+Aug 22 2006, 03:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lego_addict @ Aug 22 2006, 03:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->TG's is machinima, and the main purpose of UP is to exchange 3D models and sound effects.
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=11432"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
yah and also to share Assets, like VOice actors right?

or did i miss understand you asking for The voice actor from the last DURUM trailer

Last edited by the healer on Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:56 pm 
TCT Member

And we're just starting to get going. Marto has generously provided a tutorial on how to do a custom linking sound effect, and he also has a library of sound effects that are open to requests.

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]