It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:05 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:27 pm 
TCT Member

Ayup peoples. I've been in contact with Ghalen and Mowog recently, and I was told that chipping in at the TCT would be most welcome, and that'd there'd be things to be done. So, here I am. In all my glory(?).

I have a headset, a fairly ok knowledge of audacity, and some excellent feedback concerning my recent dabblings with voiceovers for assorted projects I'm involved in at the moment. I'm also a member of the D'net, helping to organise the upcoming Herald service.

I'd love to get involved somehow with TCT, I'm really up for this.

You peer through the murky grime of the glass, and are somewhat shocked to notice that the town of Reality-on-the-Norm is nowhere to be seen - instead, the White House now seems to be residing in the middle of a rather pleasant clearing, surrounded by tall oaken trees.
You also note several burly fellows clad in leather armour and holding swords. The surprise of your sudden arrival now having worn off, they are currently in the process of battering down the door to the house.

>Panic
Yup, now would be a very good time for that.

Last edited by Julian Lapis on Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:39 pm 
Site Admin

Uru Live KI: 171075
Title: 2011 Camaro 2LT - 312 horsepower - enough to pull YOUR wagon!
<! :#FF9900--> "color:#FF9900"><!--/ >Well there Julian, we'd definitely love to have you.

A very friendly TCT correspondent will be in touch with you soon. Anthony? . . [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laughing.gif[/img]

If you don't hear from Anthony soon, I'll get around to it.. alas time is short for me, but we'll have you in before long.

J'nathus
<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:23 pm 
TCT Member

Well welcome to the TCT there are a few formalitys to take care of first but that should be quick.

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]