It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:01 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:43 pm 
TCT Member

Check this out.
Victor Laxman Feb 02 <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->We all agree that the scattering of people still visting the cavern is problematic. I have a proposal I'd like to discuss with you both, and it would be great if there was some way to make sure Engberg were here as well.

I'd like to set this up ASAP. Tomorrow?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Victor Laxman Feb 06 <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Great meeting. Blake's comments seem like a breath of fresh air. I have to say it seems to be moving in the right direction.

We're moving forward. Comments?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Dr Kodama Feb 06 <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Blake's fine, but old friends and their breaths of fresh air don't cut stone.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Victor Laxman Feb 06 <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Is your snide response an official comment?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well what do we make of that?

Last edited by Darkuk on Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:50 pm 
TCT Member

More:
Dr Kodama <!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Is a "breath of fresh air" an official plan?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
WOW! [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:01 pm 
TCT Member

More:
Marie Sutherland<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's reassuring to see that the two of you (like the cavern) haven't changed much in the last two years.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I love this [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:10 pm 
TCT Member

they are sadistic people teasing us [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:16 pm 
TCT Member

I was just in <a href="http://www.there.com/index.html" target="_blank">THERE</a> (online world) talking to Essjay, and she told me some really really exiting news.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:35 pm 
TCT Member

Stellaflora you could work for the DRC, Tell. Please [img]http://www.chirpspace.com/tct/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:32 pm 
TCT Member

Well OK, POTENTUALY exiting news to be more precise, somthing she read about on COBBS.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:58 pm 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-stellaflora+Feb 6 2006, 07:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stellaflora @ Feb 6 2006, 07:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Well OK, POTENTUALY exiting news to be more precise, somthing she read about on COBBS.
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=5110"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
And???? Your gonna make us work for this aren't ya.

My take on the DRC posts...They sure sound a lot like us with their bickering. Laxman likes the direction but Kadoma wants facts but Marie is gonna step in and make them both behave. I take that to indicate that we all need to work together to get things going. Now I'm off to COBBS.

<! :green--> "color:green"><!--/ ><!--fonto:Times--> "font-family:Times"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:1--> "font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Ask not what UU can do for you. Ask what you can do for UU!<!--sizec--> <!--/sizec--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc--><!--fontc--> <!--/fontc-->
ja_deuu--skype
<! :red--> "color:red"><!--/ >Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed are my own and do not relect the opinion of any organization of which I am a member.<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:02 pm 
TCT Member

I thought the same thing about the bickering my self, I'm also off to COBBS :)

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]