It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:47 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:47 pm 
TCT Member

Hey, I can listen to the Cavern Christmas Carol just fine. But when I go to watch it on vidcast, I have problems. It downloads by saving to my computer (with no option to open and watch it without saving it first) but then when I hit the open button once it's done downloading it says it can't find it! So I'm stuck with audio only. Is it something I need that my computer doesn't have? Or what?

<! :#33FF33--> "color:#33FF33"><!--/ ><! :#CC33CC--> "color:#CC33CC"><!--/ >Abandon all sanity, ye who enter here.<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:59 pm 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Toraneko+Jan 22 2006, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Toraneko @ Jan 22 2006, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hey, I can listen to the Cavern Christmas Carol just fine. But when I go to watch it on vidcast, I have problems. It downloads by saving to my computer (with no option to open and watch it without saving it first) but then when I hit the open button once it's done downloading it says it can't find it! So I'm stuck with audio only. Is it something I need that my computer doesn't have? Or what?
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4225"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Wierd I will try to figure out what is the matter. I don't think I had the same problem, but I have quick tunes to view it with. Sometimes its the player you use. If you have quick tunes, I dunno. I will look tomorrow night though for you. Veralun's films are so worth having.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:23 pm 
Production Staff

Uru Live KI: 307688
Title: Yeah. That's how I roll.
It could be a problem with Quicktime. I couldn't see any video on the Vidcasts for a while until I upgraded to the latest version; 6, I believe it was. Perhaps try that?

DaishoCast, recorded live every Sunday Night at 8:30 CST!
DaishoCast Live!

"That is... disturbingly epic." ~ Drakmyth, on Robot Unicorn Attack.

Mmm.... Bahro Steak.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:52 am 
TCT Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Alhon+Jan 22 2006, 08:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Alhon @ Jan 22 2006, 08:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It could be a problem with Quicktime. I couldn't see any video on the Vidcasts for a while until I upgraded to the latest version; 6, I believe it was. Perhaps try that?
<div align='right'><a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4233"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I have both Windows Media Player and Quicktime on my computer. Heck, I've got several other different players too! I do know that WMP I recently updated, but thank you for the tip. I will look into updating Quicktime. I'm not entirely sure if that will work though, because I distinctly remember being able to watch a couple vidcasts early on just on my WMP. Did they switch what they were using to make thme?

<! :#33FF33--> "color:#33FF33"><!--/ ><! :#CC33CC--> "color:#CC33CC"><!--/ >Abandon all sanity, ye who enter here.<!--colorc--> <!--/colorc--><!--colorc--> <!--/colorc-->

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:25 pm 
Website Staff

Uru Live KI: 0
Title: TCT Member
I just had some trubble with some of the MP4 files.
But I don't mind.
But I dod not have trubble with CCC ?!?!

Offline Profile  

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]